IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A BLOG: PUSHING CONTENT WEEKLY TO ENGAGE YOUR READERS
A blog is essential to sell oneself or a company.There are various importance that comes with blogging, for example a company blog can do wonders for the company such as:
· Increase traffic to The Company’s website via inbound links
· Improve the site’s search engine optimization
· Enforce the company’s brand as an expert in a particular field
Blogging is no longer a hobby but a powerful tool used for business, it is thus important that bloggers use this tool wisely to ensure that what they portray to the readers is what they want the readers to know about them. A blog can build or crumble a person or company depending on the information relied on .one should thus be very careful when handling a blog to ensure that they do not put out content that will give a wrong impression of themselves.
How can pushing Content weekly engage readers
· Weekly flow of information makes readers look forward to reading the next piece. When information posted, one gets a chance to be part of the conversation and even participate in it. You could use Social Media Marketing to engage with your customers even more. Need help setting up your Social Media Marketing strategy? Check with this SEO Byrå from Gothenburg, as they are experts in this area
· Gives enough time for the readers to internalize the topics discussed, For users to engage in a blog they must have enough time to read the content provided and internalize. Weekly content provides the required time to do this.
· It gives the bloggers enough time to prepare excellent articles. Weekly content ensures that the blogger has adequate time to prepare for their readers thus they can bring their A game to the table
· It forms a routine, Pushing weekly content forms a routine for your readers who makes it a habit they thus look forward to the next week to be able to participate. Facebook is a great way to keep contact with your readers, we highly recommend this Agency for any content or SEO related stuff: https://www.facebook.com/whiteflamesolutions/
Promoting content weekly ensures that the readers and bloggers have enough time which helps them engage each other often as compared to daily content.